is a ‘for purpose’ preventative mental health organisation, created and driven by young people, for young people.
The Sponsorship Prospectus for the 2018 General Insurance Seminar is now available. Attracting close to 250 actuaries and senior professionals working in General Insurance and related fields, these seminars have built up a reputation for showcasing leading edge thinking in the general insurance industry. Do not miss this opportunity to align your organisation with this leading industry event.
Secure your interest by submitting an application form to the Actuaries Institute and arranging payment by close of business Friday 21 September 2018. Booking applications can be sent via email to our Events Manager, Liz Gemmell.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR SECURING YOUR SPONSORSHIP:
- To ensure transparency and fairness across small and large organisations, sponsorship items will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Payment is required at the time of booking to secure your preferred sponsorship item(s). If you are planning to pay by cheque or EFT, a credit card number must be provided to secure your booking. If we do not receive a cheque or EFT payment within two weeks of receiving your Sponsorship Application Form, then the nominated credit card will be charged.
- A credit card fee of 2.78% for AMEX and 1.31% for MasterCard/VISA applies to all credit card payments.
- Submission of all booking applications will require confirmation of acceptance by the Actuaries Institute. On acceptance of your application the agreement is binding.
SPONSORSHIP BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Sponsorship items for the 2018 General Insurance Seminar will be allocated under the following terms and conditions on a ‘first come first served’ basis. To secure your items, complete and lodge this form together with payment by close of business Friday 21 September 2018. Once payment is received, a letter of confirmation will be provided to confirm your booking, together with a tax invoice covering the full amount paid.
2. The Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) at 10% is applicable to all goods and services offered by the Actuaries Institute (the Institute) and all prices in this document are inclusive of GST.
3. All monies are payable in Australian dollars. Cheques should be made payable to the Institute of Actuaries of Australia and must be drawn on an Australian bank.
4. All monies due and payable must be received (and cheques cleared) by the Institute by Friday 21 September 2018. (No company will be listed as a Sponsor in any official marketing materials until full payment and a Booking Application Form have been received by the Institute (in accordance with term 1).
5. CANCELLATION POLICY – No refunds will be made for cancellations. Once Sponsorship has been confirmed and accepted, a reduction in Sponsorship is considered a cancellation.
6. No Sponsor shall assign, sub-license or apportion the whole or any part of their Sponsorship Package except upon prior written consent of the Institute.
7. Sponsorship monies will facilitate towards the successful planning and promotion of the Seminar in addition to subsidising the cost of management, communications, invited speakers, program and publications. Sponsorship monies are not expended on any entertainment incurred which is incidental to the activities of this Seminar.