Asia-Pacific Ethics and Professionalism Seminar registration now available
Around the world, actuaries are confronted with emerging ethics and professionalism issues. This includes issues and questions around:
- data security challenges
- algorithmic bias in our technology
- changing expectations around ethical behaviour in our financial sector
- profitability issues along with pricing and claims outcomes in the life insurance sector.
- Relevant for Australian, New Zealand and Asia based members
- Receive FOUR Professionalism CPD specific points
- Learn more about emerging ethics and professonalism issues
- The seminar will be followed by virtual Q&A and brings together members from:
- Actuarial Institute of Chinese Taipei
- Actuarial Society of Hong Kong
- Actuarial Society of Malaysia
- Institute of Actuaries of Japan
- New Zealand Society of Actuaries
- Singapore Actuarial Society.
Date: Tuesday 1 March 2022.
- Auckland: 5.00 – 7.00pm
- Hong Kong: 12.00pm – 2.00pm
- Kuala Lumpur: 12.00 – 2.00pm
- Singapore: 12.00 – 2.00pm
- Sydney: 3.00 – 5.00pm
- Taipei: 12.00 – 2.00pm
- Tokyo: 1.00 – 3.00pm