The All-Actuaries Virtual Summit will be taking place virtually and live, Tuesday 27 April to Friday 21 May 2021. In early 2021, the Actuaries Institute will determine whether in-person components, including networking may be added to the program.
Here are our key milestones.
- October 2020 - Call for Papers to open.
- 27 November 2020 - Call for Papers to close.
- December 2020 - Registration to open/plenary program announced.
- January 2021 - Concurrent program announced.
- 26 February 2021 - Early-bird registration price ends.
- March 2021 - Social program announced.
Once again, the Virtual Summit will bring together professionals in:
- Data Analytics
- General Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Investment and Wealth Management
- Leadership and Professionalism
- Life Insurance
- Risk Management; and