WELCOME TO ICA2023
Join the world’s brightest actuarial minds across five days, in-person or online, to learn, share, network and help solve the biggest global issues – at a time the world needs actuaries more than ever. The largest hybrid actuarial congress will shape the future of the profession and all who attend.
Look forward to:
Take advantage of huge cost savings with the ICA2023 Summer Special Sale! Pay up to AUD$400 less on an in-person ticket until Aussie summer ends on 28 February 2023.
- Cutting-edge sessions on the biggest issues of our times – data analytics and AI, climate change, cyber risk, the rise of Asian financial services, the impact of IFRS 17, the age of the consumer and much more.
- 500 speakers from 50 countries.
- 220+ concurrent sessions on topical, future-thinking global issues – view concurrent abstracts.
- State-of-art virtual platform – if you register to attend virtually you can join live and watch on-demand for 60 days after the Congress, giving you plenty of opportunity to learn from the world's best.
- Networking with the global profession – enjoy gala dinners, cruises and networking sessions with hundreds of actuaries – in iconic venues that capture the bright lights and soaring architecture of Sydney’s stunning harbour.
The 2023 International Congress of Actuaries is committed to working to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Read about our COVID safety measures
Join the mailing list and we’ll keep you up to date with our ever-expanding list of speakers, session topics, and ensure you’re the first to get the latest news on accommodation discounts, added events and special offers.
Acknowledgment of Country:
The Actuaries Institute acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters where we live and work, travel and trade. We pay our respect to the members of those communities, Elders past and present, and recognise and celebrate their continuing custodianship and culture.