20/20 all-actuaries summit
At the 20/20 All-Actuaries Summit, we will see all actuaries across all practice areas come together to discuss their shared and individual challenges, making it the first Summit that brings the whole profession together.
The 'Post-Hayne World' of regulatory pressures and heightened consumer sensitivity, as well as technological disruptions, are just some of the current issues actuaries face in their industries. The theme 'Through the Consumer Lens' encourages delegates to embrace this mindset as they lead discussions on how to shape business decisions.
Call for Papers Now OpeN
The Organising Committee for the 20/20 All-Actuaries Summit have been busy locking in premium speakers and building a standout plenary program.
It’s now time for you to get on the front foot and submit your synopsis to be considered for the concurrent program.
Submissions will be reviewed by the Curators in the following practice areas:
- Data Analytics
- General Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Investment and Wealth Management
- Leadership and Professionalism
- Life Insurance
- Risk Management
Your synopsis needs to be electronically submitted
by Friday 14 February 2020. We will let you know by Friday 21 February 2020 whether your submission has been accepted.
If you need further information, contact Zoë Carlyon, Senior Events Coordinator via
or +61 (0) 2 9239 6109
Read the submission guidelines
and submit your synopsis
wHAT IS THE 20/20 aLL-aCTUARIES SUMMIT?
- A singular event for Actuaries and professionals in the financial services industry and wider community to exchange ideas.
- A Program offering that includes General Insurance, Data Analytics and Risk Management as key focuses, alongside Banking, Health Insurance, Investment and Wealth Management, Leadership and Professionalism, Life Insurance, and Superannuation.
Benefits of the Summit
- Enhanced learning opportunities between practice areas – including Data Analytics and Risk Management – that are highly relevant to all actuaries’ skill-sets and work.
- A stronger actuarial profession through greater scope, impact and cross fertilisation of ideas.
- Higher quality and more internationally-based speakers.
- Enhanced networking, with the whole profession, including Capital, Pricing, Valuation and other Actuaries, Analysts at all levels, CEOs and CFOs, Chief Actuaries, Directors, General Managers, Heads of Financial Risk and of Insurance Strategy, Investment Managers, Principals and Senior Advisors.
- Cross-practice sessions with wider appeal and learning outcomes;
- The ability to significantly enhance the reputation of the profession and leverage the reputation of our leading actuaries;
- Better value for registration price;
- The ability to do more with less volunteers; and
- Enhanced design and production values;
The Injury and Disability Schemes Seminar and the Future of Health Seminar will be held separately.
Get to know the practice area icons below to identify sessions relevant to you in the Program. Many will be cross-practice sessions. See the Program page to get an indication on what the program will look like.