REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If a registrant is unable to attend the conference (in-person or virtually), the registration can be transferred to someone else at any time. If the substitution involves an attendee change from a Member to a Non-Member (or vice versa), any difference in the registration cost will be payable by you or refunded by us as applicable.
When the registrant is unable to attend (in-person or virtually), and is not able to transfer their place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- 20 or more days of the conference (November 16 2022 or prior): In-Person registrants may transfer to a virtual ticket and the difference (of the equivalent early bird or full rate) will be refunded. In-Person and Virtual registrants can cancel with no penalty.
- Within 20 days (or less) of the conference (November 16 2022 or later) : In-Person registrants may transfer to a virtual ticket, but no refunds are applicable. In the event of cancellation, refunds are not applicable for In-Person or Virtual registrants.
If the Actuaries Institute cancels the in-person component of the 2022 YAC and hosts a virtual 2022 YAC only:
- In-Person registrants will be transferred to a virtual registration and the difference (of the equivalent early bird or full rate) will be refunded.
- Virtual registrations will not be refunded.
If the Actuaries Institute postpones the 2022 YAC:
- Your registration will be automatically held for the postponed 2022 YAC.
- Refunds will be provided upon request.
Where no refunds are applicable, the Actuaries Institute may review this policy in special circumstances, where sufficient evidence is provided.
The Actuaries Institute will not be held responsible for any claims regarding travel, accommodation or registration related costs. Please obtain your own insurance if you have any concerns.
Your attendance is subject to receipt and clearance of payment. All payments are to be made in Australian Dollars and a tax invoice / receipt will be issued upon payment. Payment can be made by BPAY, direct deposit, cheque or credit card using Visa, MasterCard or Amex.
BANKING DETAILS FOR PAYMENT VIA EFT
Bank Name: ANZ Banking Group Ltd
Bank Address: 20 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Account Name: The Institute of Actuaries of Australia
Account Number: 8361-25938
Swift Code: ANZBAU3M
Please forward remittance advice to Accounts
t +61 (0) 2 9239 6102
f +61 (0) 2 9239 6170
By registering for this event, you give the Actuaries Institute permission to publish photographs that may be taken of you at the event by the official photographer or HQ staff. Publishing options includes the Institute’s websites, Actuaries Digital and social media platforms.
The Actuaries Institute is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Our Code of Conduct calls for respect for all individuals.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Actuaries Institute reserves the right to change details or cancel without notice.