The Actuaries Institute will be hosting its first hybrid event 17 – 19 October 2021 at the National Convention Centre Canberra, providing an in person and virtual experience.
Over two full days, actuaries, scheme administrators, regulators, researchers, injury and disability specialists and service providers throughout Australasia will gather in person and virtually share and gain insights on topical industry issues and future developments.
We look forward to offering you a safe opportunity to catch up with your industry in person or via virtual networking.
The Organising Committee are currently busy developing the program and opening the Call for Papers.
IDSS2021 Key Dates:
- Call for Papers to Open – 10 March 2021
- In Person and Virtual Social Program Announced – April 2021
- Call for Paper to Close – 14 May 2021
- In Person Registration to Open – June 2021
- Program Announced – June 2021
- Sponsorship Available – June 2021
- In Person Early Bird 1 to Close – 22 June 2021
- Virtual Registration to Open – August 2021
- In Person Early Bird 2 Rate to Close – 17 September 2021
- IDSS2021 – 18 – 19 October 2021