You have seven minutes to change your profession
Have you got an idea or piece of research you’d like to share with the global profession? Keen to start a big debate on an under-explored issue?
This is your chance. As part of the Virtual program for ICA2023, we’re asking you to create your own seven-minute video abstract. It can be on any subject you think your peers would value – future opportunities, policy developments, technical or professional areas – or from way out in left field.
The deadline to submit your video is by 10 March 2023.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR VIDEO STAND OUT
Your video can include video clips, music, GIFs, slides and you talking to the camera
- If you have polls, papers, articles or calculations that go with the video, we will publish them too. You can submit accompanying materials to the Institute at email@example.com by 10 March 2023.
- The video must be under seven minutes, and can’t be promotional or contain inappropriate material.
- When you submit your video in ‘Your ICA, Your Say’ you agree to the Your Say @ Your ICA Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO
- Submit your video via WeTransfer: https://actuaries-institute-events.wetransfer.com/
- You'll be required to agree to the WeTransfer Terms and Conditions.
- Within the box to the left of the webpage, upload your video.
- Enter your email address in the ‘Your Email’ field.
- In the ‘Title’ field, enter the title of your video.
- In the ‘Message’ field, enter your short, 50-word abstract description. We will use this, and your video title, to direct attendees to your video on the ICA2023 virtual platform.
- Hit ‘Transfer’. To complete the process, you'll be asked to enter a verification code send to your email address.