The deadline for the Call for Papers for the 2021 All-Actuaries Virtual Summit has been extended until Friday 15 January 2021.
You now have the option to submit an expression of interest (EOI) ahead of the full synopsis which gives you more time, plus the Curators can start to identify the topics that will be covered in the program.
- Submit your synopsis OR EOI online for the Curators to review by Friday 4 December 2020.
- If you have submitted an EOI, submit the full synopsis by Friday 15 January 2021.
- We will notify you whether your submission has been accepted by Friday 29 January 2021.
- Submissions in all practice areas will be considered. If you would like an indication on past topics, visit the 2020 program.
- We recommend making your synopsis 3 – 4 paragraphs long.
- Please remember that the curator will look at the topic and quality of synopsis when determining whether you are accepted into the program.
- Due to the capacity of the program, we regret that not all synopses will be accepted.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- To submit a synopsis please follow the link below.
- You will need to create an account; you can use this account to submit multiple synopses or to review your submission.
- Submissions can be uploaded as PDF or Word documents.
Information on Submission Acceptance
- The All- Actuaries Virtual Summit will take place from Tuesday 27 April to Friday 21 May 2021. You will be allocated a date and time during that month for your session.
- Please note that concurrent presenters will not receive a complimentary registration.
The Melville Actuaries Summit Prize funded by the late Mr Tig Melville and will once again be presented to the author of a paper considered by the judging panel to have:
- achieved an advance in the profession’s understanding or knowledge of a specific subject or sphere of knowledge; or
- collected or presented existing material intended to raise the awareness of the profession regarding an important contemporary issue
The monetary value of the prize is $5,000.
If you have any question or would like to talk through your submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org