Find an actuary
Please select search criteria
Find an Actuary
The Find an Actuary service searches for Fellows of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia (“Institute”) who have requested to be listed on this service.
The service provides a random sample of Fellows that meet your search criteria. This service does not use or provide a comprehensive list of all Fellows. The Institute has not made enquiries as to the accuracy of information supplied by Fellows listed on this service and does not guarantee that search results are free from error, including typographical errors and data corruption.
CONDITIONS OF USE: It is a condition of using the Find an Actuary service that you read and agree to be bound by the following:
- this is a search service only, and it does not recommend or endorse any Fellow in any way;
- except for Non-Excludable Conditions, the Institute excludes:
- all warranties in relation to the Find an Actuary service, including in relation to its accuracy, completeness or suitability for your purposes; and
- all liability, including in negligence, for damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Find an Actuary service, search results or services provided by any Fellow sourced through the service; and
- the Institute excludes all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom, except where that exclusion would contravene any statute or cause any part of these CONDITIONS OF USE to be void (“Non-Excludable Condition”). The Institute’s total liability for a breach of any Non-Excludable Condition is limited, at the Institute’s option, to supplying the services again, or paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
If you do not accept the above CONDITONS OF USE, you are not permitted to use the Find an Actuary service.