Are you thinking about using your actuarial skills in the health arena?
The Health Practice Committee has asked actuaries practising in the Australian health sector what courses they have undertaken or they consider might be of interest to other actuaries. The links provided below are listed for research purposes only and do not constitute an endorsement or evaluation of the courses listed.
The HPC may be able to put interested candidates in touch with recent graduates of the courses below if you have further questions.
University of Sydney
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Health Policy
- Grad Dip of Public Health
- Grad Dip of Health Policy
- Grad Cert of Health Policy
Offers several courses including short courses with the possibility of studying just one or two subjects.
University of Melbourne
University of New South Wales
- Master of Public Health (Grad Dip and Grad Cert also available)
- Master of Health Management (Grad Dip and Grad Cert also available)
- Master if International Public Health (Grad Dip and Grad Cert also available)